主題

帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-27 23:48:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
  Would you visit China or Japan if given the choice, and why?
  US is also so big that people should say ‘visit NY’, ‘visit Vegas’, ‘visit SF’, etc.
  Also, going to China is much cheaper compared to travelling in Japan.
  主要的原因就是簽証。去日本的話,我直接去就行了,什麼問題也沒有,不锈钢门吸
  The main reason is visas. With Japan I just have to go there. It’s no problem.
  我還是選擇日本。
  所以,“去中國旅游”是不確切的,就像“去美國旅游”也是不確切的。
  如果你可以選,你願意去中國還是日本旅游?為什麼?
  而去中國的話,我就得先准備簽証材料、去中國使館,然後,額,總之太費事。還是別了吧。
  為什麼呢?
  想去玩一下要受的罪太多了。這個假期起碼要一個月才能玩回本。
  日本是個很現代的國傢,同時也能看到很多古老的寺廟、城堡、神龕,還能去大阪吃到令人難忘的食物。
  中國也是個非常現代的國傢,但同時我們也能看到它舉世聞名的古跡。
  I’m actually going through this decision right at this moment for a holiday in October/November.
  如果你想去一個有未來感的城市,那就去上海。
  美國也是個非常大的國傢,所以應該說“去紐約旅游”、“去拉斯維加斯旅游”、“去舊金山旅游”等等等等。
  If you have only one week and want to go China, pick Beijing and the surroundings. One week should enough.
  The difference with Japan is that some of the sceneries in China can be really breathtaking. Some are literally breathtaking like the Great Wall, long walk, requires a lot of breath.
  但另一方面,中國從地理上來講就大得多了。
  如果你的假期很短,那日本更好。但如果你有一周以上的時間,那中國更好。
  Japan is a very modern country, yet we can still see ancient temples, castles, shrines and go to Osaka for the food which are unforgetable.
  如果你只有一周卻想去中國,就去北京和它的周邊吧。一周應該夠了。
  If you want to sample life in a futuristic city, go to Shanghai.
  Both China and Japan are beautiful countries. But personally, if I can pick only one, I will pick China.
  而說到食物,我曾經見到過以為西方的大廚,團體服,他說世界上只有兩種菜係:法國菜和中國菜。
  Answer from @Craig Arthur:
  I’m leaning Japan.
  我覺得我們在30天以內是沒有辦法把中國體驗透徹的。而這還沒有算上香港和澳門。
  With China I’ll have to apply for a visa advance, visit the Chinese embassy and…oh it’s such a faff . No thanks.
  中國和日本都是很美的國傢。不過,曬斑治療,就我個人而言,如果我能選,我會選中國。
(編輯:何瑩瑩)
  If you only have short vacation, Japan wins. But if you have more than one week, China wins.
  Answer from @Kenzo Variant:
  它和日本的區別在於,中國的一些經典真的每到令人窒息。有些是貨真價實的“令人窒息”,比如常常,你得走好久,走完就喘不過氣來了。(微笑~)
  然後……雖然我從來沒有去過中國,也很像去哪裏……
  China is also super modern, yet we can also see the world famous ancient side of China.
  As for the food, once I meet a western chef who claimed in the world there are only two types of cuisine: French and Chinese.
  另外,去中國比去日本便宜多了。
  Therefore, saying ‘visit China’ is a bit incorrect, just like saying ‘visit the US’ is not really correct.
  Too much of a pain just for a little visit. I’d need to have a month of holiday at least to make it seem worth the effort to me.
  I do not think we can really explore and enjoy China in 30 days. And that is by excluding HK and Macau.
  Why?
  On the other hand, China is much bigger geographically.
  And…. Despite never having been to China and loving the idea of going there….
  實際上我現在正在做這樣一個決定,因為我在十月、十一月的時候有個假期。
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|喜鴻租車旅行論壇  

沙發修理, 新北市當舖汽機車借款, 沙發換皮, 跑馬燈, 字幕機, 幸運飛艇北京賽車老虎機, 麻將遊戲, 網路博弈, 止鼾帶, 太陽能LED庭院燈, 汽車借款免留車, 機車借款免留車, 台中搬家公司悠遊卡套, 刷卡換現, 翻譯社支票貼現, 發熱薑貼, 中壢當舖, 中壢免留車當舖, 裝潢設計, 邱大睿, 沙發工廠, 貓抓布沙發, 樹林當舖房屋二胎台中搬家三峽當舖刷卡換現金, 未上市, 支票借款, 獨立筒床墊, 植牙, 未上市股票, 翻譯社搬家, 搬家公司, 字幕機, 堆高機, 壯陽藥交友app, mlb戰績, 壯陽藥, 通水管, 通馬桶, avmovie, pigav, 百家樂賺錢, 百家樂教學, 百家樂預測, 真人百家樂, 封口機滑鼠墊, 超音波清洗機 , 鹹酥雞推薦, 鹹酥雞加盟, 小資本加盟創業, 539討論區, 539研究院, 空壓機割雙眼皮, 隆乳, 背心, 圍裙, 夾克, 制服, 團體服, 廚具, 空壓機, 沙發. 無痛植牙, 雷射植牙, 未上市, 床墊, 支票借錢, 24小時當舖, 未上市股票, 水彩, 三重當舖, 荷重元, 禮品, 贈品, 娛樂城, 真人百家樂, 票貼, 廢鐵回收, 未上市屏東當舖三重當舖 汽機車借款, 三重當舖, 三重汽車借款, 台北當舖, 台北汽車借錢, 台北機車借錢植纖碗廚餘回收廢鐵回收, 翻譯社, 車貸, 中藥, 獨立筒沙發, 邱大睿, 九州娛樂thaleo九州娛樂城pttleo娛樂城詐騙leo娛樂城dcard九州娛樂城作弊ku娛樂ku娛樂城tu娛樂城

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 04:49 , Processed in 0.039543 second(s), 4 queries , File On.